[bookshare-discuss] Re: old vs new

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:42:47 -0600

Hi Ellen,

Something I forgot to mention in my post concerning this is that NLS has a
lot of Braille music online that students could download to a notetaker.
When  I was a student, I had to order music from printing houses and it took
about 6 weeks for delivery.  Nowadays, a few keystrokes will get you to the
place where you can download music from a large selection.  Then students
could memorize it by reading it from the notetaker compact flash.

Sue S.