[bookshare-discuss] Re: off-topic messages

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:53:12 EDT

I have noticed that complaints of off topic messages tend to spin off into
the off topic topic of off topic messages.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bookshare-discuss] Re: off-topic messages
Date:
9/10/2009 1:43:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I know that "me too" messages only add to the confusion, but

me too.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us
will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy