[bookshare-discuss] Re: off topic but please help

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:11:59 -0700 (PDT)

I use Hallmark's free cards, but I don't know if it's
usable with jaws. care2.com has cards also with music
and designs but more like stationery, with a small
[pocture, and you can choose a cute stamp. With care2
you choose what music you want, what background, and
you can write a longer message. Hallmark cards are
like real cards--some have animation and some don't,
and you can add a messge of 500 chracters. Music goes
along with the card.  The Hallmark saying, "whenyou
care enough to send the very best," "has" me, and I
try to send those most of the time. smile

There re many others. I used to use Blue Mountain
until they started charging.

Cindy