[bookshare-discuss] off topic but please help

  • From: "Amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 16:42:50 -0500

Can someone tell me a greeting card site where I can send greeting cards and the cards have music when you open them? I did this before but I can't remember what site I used I have jaws eight and windows x p pro, thanks, Amber To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx