[bookshare-discuss] Re: numbers mean

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:03:42 -0500

Hi all
I want to see if I have the book process right. The book is submitted after being scanned. It is then assigned a number and quality of scan. Then it goes on step 1 for validation. The validator returns the book via the step 2 page after the validation is done. Then it ends up on the site after a while. What happens between the uploade of the book to step 2 and its appearance on the site.
Rita

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>