[bookshare-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "traci" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:58:19 -0700

okay, i get this now. i just received this no subject email. I'm curious because I have a relative who I used to email at least three times per day. Then all of a sudden it stopped and I lost contact with her. About a month later, I started receiving email like this from her email addres with this same kind of link. It got so bad that I was getting them a few times a day so I called her up to find out why he was doing it. Turns out her email address had been compromised and she locked out of it. She suspected there was some sort of virus because all of her contacts were receiving this email. So be careful. I just thought I'd share. ----- Original Message ----- From: "traci" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>