[bookshare-discuss]

  • From: "Ronald Byrd" <rbyrd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:55:44 -0500

I need help since none of my tittles, books are processed for downloading.
Where are they and how may I receive them for Victor stream reader?

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and/or
document(s) attached is for the exclusive use of the individual named above and
may contain confidential, privileged and non-disclosable information.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are strictly
prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or otherwise using this
e-mail or its contents in any way. If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify me immediately.