[bookshare-discuss] Re: no mor share in Bookshare...book.org

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 22:05:45 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure that will happen in my lifetime. Which is
just as well, because I'd miss volunteering for
bookshare. I'll have to start doing housework and
cleaning up the house. I could put in more hours at
the library or something else but since I go back and
forth between San Diego and Los Angeles, it's not fair
to the organization. Bookshare I can contribute to any
time from anywhere.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/