[bookshare-discuss] newspaper beta

  • From: Rick Roderick <richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:28:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi everyone,

I am glad to see the number of newspapers on the site increasing.  I do
have a couple ovf questions about the beta:

First of all, how is it determined which papers appear as newspapers and
as national newspapers and magazines?  It makes sense that the New York
Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today would be under national
newwspapers, but why the Red Bluff Daily News and the Lowell Sun?

Secondly, some of the papers are on the site in more than one form.  Some
papers have the word "test" or "alpha" in front of them, but other
versions are on the site.  Which versions are the most complete?

Rick Roderick,
Louisville, KY
richard@xxxxxxxxx