[bookshare-discuss] Re: new books

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:30:29 -0500

    Yes Stacey, there are a few books by Joni on Bookshare.  I just found
one in the new books too, I get every one of her books, she is an awesome
lady.  She just spoke at my church about a month ago and she was wonderful.
Anyway!  Her name is spelled
joni Eareckson Tada.  Hope this helps.
Patti

You can't bounce the bounce if you can't pronounce the bounce.  --From The
Tigger Movie