[bookshare-discuss] need help finding a book in the bookshare collection

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:24:43 -0500

Hi, all, in one of John Imarino's lists of new books not too long ago, I
thought there was a book about the life of Anne Shirley before she came to
green gables.  I don't remember if it's by L. M. Montgomery or somebody
different.  I save all the book lists, but I still can't find this book to make
sure I download it.  Can anybody help me by supplying the title of the book I
need to download?  Thanks and have a blessed day.