[bookshare-discuss] my presentation

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:56:58 -0600

I promised Janice that I would tell you about my presentation on accessing
print for people with print disabilities.  I did this presentation two weeks
ago on April 7, but I have been going crazy with kids and the like.  Well, I
went into my InterDisciplinary Training class at Utah State University to
make this presentation, and it all went nuts.  First my handout wasn’t
copied.  It finally got copied and then technology happened.  I was
demonstrating how to use bookshare, and my daisy player didn’t launch right.
They all seemed to like my presentation even with that computer problem and
problems with the NFB Newsline demonstration.  The phone wasn’t loud enough.
I did provide all the students with lots of reading resources and Janice
sent a really cute handout on bookshare.  Thanks for the help with ideas for
the presentation.

Kasondra Payne