[bookshare-discuss] Re: listening to books on what??

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 22:59:33 -0500 (EST)

Yeah, but I think they need to put in a better mic.

But yes it does.

You hit the shift plus the 9 key, to start it, press it once the 9 key to
pause, once to unpause, and hold it down for one beep to stop the recording.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.