[bookshare-discuss] Re: licensing exam postponed

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:23:40 -0400

Actually it is a test on Elementary Education Curriculum and Assessment.  It
is for my Elementary teaching license.

I am well, son to be, a certified teacher of the Visually Impaired, but want
to be a RT.  luckily the RT exam is provided by ACVRE and is accessible.

But I agree, brailing does not take this long.

Though I was told that they only have one copy of the Braille test, so if I
fail and take it over it is the same test.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com