[bookshare-discuss] Re: licensing exam postponed

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:40:54 -0700 (PDT)

That's too bad. What state do you live in? You
probably told me but I forgot.

Can you sub in the meantime? My nephew was doing that
and he had nothing, as far as I know, but a B.A. from
the University of New Zealand (that's along story). Of
course, he was subbing at the high school (in
Canandigua, NY)  he'd attended (and not graduated
from).

For some reason I thought you had a job lined up. I
guess I'm thinking of one of our other discussion
group friends.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://vote.yahoo.com