[bookshare-discuss] Re: licensing exam postponed

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:49:30 -0400

Actually nope.  In most school districts they require the license as part of
the application process.  And well, I don't have one.  I am one test away
though.

So in the mean time, I have a lot of free time as I can't get a job.

So will be scanning and validating books.  Which is a lot of fun, but I wish
I was earning money and teaching too, smile.

We can in extreme circumstances get a "emergency certification" but the
state isn't giving them out, besides I need a guarantee from a district to
hire me in the state for that to happen, which it isn't.

The thing that really frustrates me is the fact that the ETS controls the
GRE as well, and I don't really want to have to go through the same stuff to
apply for the GRE.

Who knows when I would get to take it.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.