[bookshare-discuss] licensing exam postponed

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:59:29 -0700 (PDT)

Helley, I'm sorry your test has to be postponed. I
know how anxious you are to be not to hav eit hanging
over your head. Will you be able to start your job
anyway it doesn't sound like it if you're going to
have lots of free time). I know doctors can start
their jobs after residency and are sort of on
probabtion until they pass their final licensing
exams, which usually aren't given until about 6 months
after jobs start.  At least you'll have tme to review
earlier stuff you might have forgotten, depending on
what the exam covers (again I'm basing my comments on
what the MD licensing exams cover -- I can't remember
what they're called).
--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@veloci

http://vote.yahoo.com