[bookshare-discuss] Re: knit and crochet books in bookshare collection

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:00:15 -0800 (PST)

I have just finished proofreading Loom Knitting Primer, which I began many
months ago. What I thought was going to be a simple task of inserting the
tables turned out to be a lot of work. Because of the columns on every page,
much text needed moved, and many of the abbreviations needed fixing, requiring
a look at every single word to compare to the print word in the book.

But it is finally done, probably not perfect, but it is certainly a good
resource and time well spent.

Enjoy!

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: In the Night Room by Peter Straub
My new website: http://www.michrxtech.com/books.html

Print postage from your PC. Try Stamps.com today!