[bookshare-discuss] Re: just submitted

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 03:51:04 -0400

Re: [bookshare-discuss] Re: just submitted*snicker* You are not kidding. *L*

Maithe
      From: Scott Blanks <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
      Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 22:39:45 -0700
      To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

      Lisa,

      The submission form says 200 characters, not 200 words. Perhaps Maithe
was confusing the short with the long synopsis, which says 500 words or less.
I've just looked at the submit form, and it does indeed say 200 characters or
less. Seems to be in order.

      Scott

        From: maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 01:15:51 -0400
        To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

        *smile*  Thanks!  I now calculate...every word counts as ten
characters...no
        matter what!  The confusing thing on the form was that it said 200
"WORDS"
        and not 200 "characters".  They might have to change the  wording a bit.

        Maithe