[bookshare-discuss] Re: introduction

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:44:44 -0500

The New York Times and the Washington Post are good political news papers.
U.S. Today is good as well.

Also a notice came across my desk that says Newsline and eventually
Bookshare will be offering the AARP magazine soon as well.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com