[bookshare-discuss] Re: introduction

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <Richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:58:46 -0500

Hi Stacey,

One of the great things about Bookshare is that there are many Christian
books, as well as material from other religions.  I really like the fact
that within Christianity itself, many viewpoints are represented, from very
consertive to very liberal.

When it comes to newspapers, I recommend the New York Times.  It contains
many articles about national and international events, as well as the arts,
travel, business, technology, science, and health.  It has a great business
section, as well, but it has a lot more.  I also like the fact that the
Times has a very balanced op-ed section, with Paul Krugman and Bob Herbert
on the left and David Brooks and William Saphire on the right.