[bookshare-discuss] Re: introduction

  • From: "Kathy and Tom" <tkdarnold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:30:52 -0500

Well, let's see.  I paid on-line.  Before I did that, they had to check my
proof of disability through the library service.  That took about 3 days I
believe.  I got an email telling me I was aproved and I could pay for my
subscription.  I didn't know you could pay by phone.  I think I gave you all
the info.  When you sign up, there are instructions on-line.  If you need
anymore help, let me know.  Smile!

Kathy
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these
things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6 33, KJV.