[bookshare-discuss] Re: impressed

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 16:39:06 -0700 (PDT)

Carrie, having been a volunteer and submitted and validated books herself,
subscribes to the theory that no book should linger in the approval queue. She
often approves books as late as midnight, and sometimes beyond, (Pacific time).
She will be going to a convention later this month, though, or in August--I
forget what she told me, so whether she'll work from there, too, I don't know.
One can get pretty tired at those affairs, I suspect. But then I know she'll
make up for it when she gets back, despite her bookshare work, her
granddaughter, and her other many activities.

G.Cindy

*