[bookshare-discuss] if you requested books in the past ffew years, please check the collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 17:00:56 -0800 (PST)

Dear friends. I'm gradually adding books from old request lists to the wish
lists but before doing so, I check the collection to see if the books have
already been added to the collection. In the past I've notified requesters when
their books have been added but I  no longer have the time nor can I remember
if I already notified you, so I'm asking that you periodically check the
collection to see if your books are now in the collection. If you want me to
check for you, I'm willing to do that--just write to  me. Also, if you no
longer want a book you've requested please let me know so I can delete it from
the wish list

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: