[bookshare-discuss] Re: how to

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 21:21:56 -0500

I don't know Caitlyn, but I really don't think Guido would post a steamy
story on a list..  Underneath all of his humor and partying, I believe he is
a gentleman who likes good books, good music, and, from what we have heard,
is a smart dresser.  I used to enjoy guessing about people, and it wwas
surprising how often I was right.  I wonder how my speculation about Guido
scores.  <smile>

Sue S.