[bookshare-discuss] Re: help

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:45:11 -0800

There is also the portable player media list which discusses the stream as well you can join it by sending an email to

portablemediaplayerlist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the subject subscribe then follow the directions you will receive via email.

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti