[bookshare-discuss] having a problem with initally getting answers put up there

  • From: "Bonnie Blose" <bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:47:51 -0500

When I went on to Bookshare tonight, I got to the beginning part where they
want your month date and year. I could not figure out how to do it. I know it
seems simple but I could not make it work. In addition, when I put my password
in, it said it was incorect, but I went to bookshare before freequently before
the change and had no problems. I understand you are to anser the questions
where there is a star, but pardon me for being rather dumb, I could not figure
this out. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.