[bookshare-discuss] Re: failure noticepaging Shannon B. (Bartch?)

  • From: "shannon work" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 21:04:35 -0500

Cindy,
No I am sorry that the mail server has been playing games with the mail. I
haven't been getting mail regularly for four or five days now. And that is
the mail that I know I didn't get.

With any luck they will get it up again.
But here is another mail address that you could send the new books to
sbartch@xxxxxxxxxxx

I hope that they get it straightened out soon.
Thanks for asking before you just stopped sending the list.
Shannon