[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: Publisher Quality books

  • From: Brenda Mueller <brendin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:52:35 -0200

Now, friends,

I doubt that Bookshare wants a bunch of books inaccessable to us. What would be the point of that? Could it be that NIMAC just meant well but caused a whole bit of trouble? Perhaps NIMAC is well meaning. Why can't those books be converted to BRF in perfect print and all? What is this NIMAC thing anyway? Can someone enlighten me? John Glass wouldn't have agreed to anything to make most books inaccessable. That much I'm sure of. As I said, what would be the point? If I could only read one book out of 4 or 10, how long would I keep my subscription? It goes without saying that every book should be accessable to us to read.
Brenda Mueller