[bookshare-discuss] e: My utmost for his highest

  • From: Stacey Robinson <stacey.robinson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare Discussion list <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:34:23 -0600

Hi all,
I just downloaded a copy of My utmost for his highest again. I still can't find the dates that Carrie says are there. Are both books still in the collection? I think each date should look something like March 22.
Could someone download the .brf version and see if you can find dates and get back to me. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Stacey Robinson and Amigo