[bookshare-discuss] e: Fw: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: e: My utmost for his highest

  • From: Stacey Robinson <stacey.robinson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:22:06 -0600

Hi Cindy,
Please forward this to the other list so Karrie will know. I just downloaded the book a few days ago so wasn't aware of the problem a few months ago. Stacey and Amigo

Date:Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:31:44 -0600
From: Stacey Robinson

Subject: [bookshare-discuss] e: My utmost for his
highest
To: bookshare Discussion list

Hi all,
I sent an email regarding this book last week and
got no
response. The dates that are in the print edition
of this book
didn't make it into the .brf file. I checked with a
frien of
mine who has the book but lives in another city and
there are
dates for each devotional. I'd love to see this
book rescanned
with all of the dates in tact. Without the dates,
you can't
really use the book effectively.
Feel free to forward this to the volunteer list.
Thanks,
Stacey Robinson and Amigo

Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
Subject line. To get a list of available commands,
put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject
line.

----
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US
(and 30+
countries) for 2¢/min or less.

3/26/06