[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: About New Books

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:27:59 -0600

Oh, that reminds me, I'd like to see more by Saul Bello, we have some in the collection but they are in pretty bad shape. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Naomi Soule" <nstm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 4:39 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] e: About New Books

I'd like to see more on contemporary music bios and the music industry. I guess I'm one of the few who isn't into mysteries or fantasy or science fiction. I'd like to also see more books with Jewish themes. There is some great contemporary Jewish fiction writers.

Thanks for all you do.

Naomi
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.