[bookshare-discuss] Re: drama from a blind perspective

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 11:56:18 -0800 (PST)

chuckle.
But Bob, don't leave us in suspense. What happened
with the young lady (How young, btw?). Did that end
the relationship or did she have a sense of humor and
appreciation for your efforts and are you now married
to her?

Cindy, who's into reading romance novels these days
(though I'm about to start Havana Nocturne, which my
husband says is well-written and very interesting.)

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm