[bookshare-discuss] drama city by george pelecanos

  • From: "Karen McDonald" <kmcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 17:41:24 -0400

Hi, everyone,

I submitted a book by George Pelecanos called Drama City back when it first
came out at the beginning of March.  I thought about buying this book and
scanning it, and although I've never submitted a book and don't quite know
how to do it, I would try to add it to the Bookshare collection.  Before I
do this, I want to make sure that noone has or is planning to scan this
book.  I've looked on the "bookshare scans" site but I haven't seen it in
the list of books out for validation.  Thanks for any thoughts or comments.

Karen McDonald