[bookshare-discuss] Re: do the support people respond to questions?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 09:19:46 -0800

Well, that's what happens when you read email via voice synthesizer. If he - or I, since I made the same mistake - had been reading it off a screen visually or on a Braille display, the spelling would have given it away. Jo is spelled j o.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jo Taliaferro" <guidemisteps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>