[bookshare-discuss] do the support people respond to questions?

  • From: "Jo Taliaferro" <guidemisteps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:29:12 -0500

Hi, I sent questions to bookshare regarding the fact that I have attempted to subscribe and have received nothing from anyone. I've been waiting for over two weeks and I'm not sure what's gone wrong. I filled out the online form including the address of my regional library for the Blind and still no answer.

Hello,
My name is Jo Taliaferro and I recently filled out the online form to become
an individual subscriber.  I indicated that the regional library I use is
called, "Kent District Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped."
My understanding was that I would hear from someone regarding my
application.  I submitted my material approximately two weeks ago, and have
thus far received nothing.  Can you let me know what I should do?  I'm not
sure who should be sending me information or what I should do when I receive
a response to my attempt to prove that I am blind and that I do indeed use
the services of the library for the blind and physically handicapped.  Thank
you for your assistance.
Jo Taliaferro

Jo, Aggie and Salaam