[bookshare-discuss] Re: currently scanning

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:17:15 -0400

Hey those sound really good, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

- Helen Keller

----- Original Message -----
From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 4:59 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] currently scanning

Hi list!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am currently scanning
Night's Edge by
Maggie Shayne (Author)
Barbara Hambly (Author)
Charlaine Harris (Author)
Book Description
Three new stories in one delicious volume of horror and romance

Her Best Enemy by USA TODAY bestselling author Maggie Shayne

Kiley Brigham refuses to believe there's a ghost in her house, but when an
unseen hand leaves a bloody message on her bathroom mirror, she's forced to
turn
to local psychic Jack McCain. As the two work to uncover a long-buried
secret, Kiley finds that she's haunted not by spirits, but by thoughts of
Jack.
. .

Someone Else's Shadow by Nebula Award-nominated author Barbara Hambly

Maddie Laveau worries about her young roommate, Tessa, when she stays late
to practice ballet in the old Glendower Building. . .and when Tessa goes
missing,
Maddie enlists mysterious tenant Phil Anderson to help. But is Phil the
white knight she needs, or the predator she fears?

Dancers in the Dark by Anthony Award-winning author Charlaine Harris

Layla Rue Le May is no ordinary dancer-her partner, Sean McClendon, is a
three-hundred-year-old redheaded vampire. So when Layla Rue acquires a
stalker,
she's forced to face the music. . .and wonder if this will finally be her
last dance.

Maithe

8:02 AM