[bookshare-discuss] curiousRE: wow

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 13:18:48 -0700

Hi, Patti, you remember the first book you downloaded from Bookshare to
read? So do I. It was Curse of the Mistwraith by Janny Wurts and I had help
doing it because it was the very first time I downloaded anything. Just
because I'm curious (and because I have nothing better to do) I wonder if
fellow booksharians recall the first book they downloaded from Bookshare. If
you can remember the title, you can mention it if you want. If you can't
just say so. Regards, Kim Friedman.

  _____