[bookshare-discuss] Re: courtesy to Pavi

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:21:34 -0500

I am very sorry. I apologize to you to Pavi and to the rest of the list.
E.

At 07:14 PM 11/11/2008, you wrote:
Um if you are referring to the email slightly quoted below this message, the person was writing to me, not Pavi. Yes, she spelled my name wrong but I am sure it was an error.
Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version