[bookshare-discuss] Re: converting daisy books

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:27:50 -0700

Thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Natalia Sulca" <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 2:09 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: converting daisy books

I’m sorry, but I like you prefer BRF files. I haven’t worked with dazy files ever, and am completely ignorant in that particular department. If there is anything else you need help with though, don’t hesitate to ask.

Nati

From: tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] converting daisy books
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 07:07:26 -0700

I noticed that many of the books newto the site are daisy onluy, and I've
noticed that some times by braille note doesnt always save the place of my
daisy books like it does with brf. Is there a way to convert these hbooks or
what do tother bn users do to use the daisy books and read t with the
braille display which is how I like to read but have it keep your place.