[bookshare-discuss] contest reminder: 2 weeks left

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:29:17 -0400

Hello Volunteers:

There are 2 weeks left in the dragonlance contest.  So scanners,put your
scanning hats on and let's race to the finishing line.

Proofers, are you looking for something to proof?  There are several books
on the check out list waiting for your attention.
The scanner who submits the most books by May 1 wins 2 book credits! The
person who proofs the most books will also win 2 book credits!
There are 91 books in the collection so far, let's see if we can reach 100
by May 1.

Happy scanning and proofing!

If you have questions please feel free to contact me. Don't be shy!

Grace