[bookshare-discuss] Re: comments on Publishers Phase Out Piracy Protection. . .

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:06:40 -0700

About Norman Rose, you're kidding?  I spotted a few readers other places but
missed that one. ----- source message -----
from: "duane iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
to: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: 2008/03/10 22:31:14
subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: comments on  Publishers Phase Out Piracy
Protection. . .