[bookshare-discuss] Re: comments on Publishers Phase Out Piracy Protection. . .

  • From: "duane iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:30:44 -0500

nobody did Nero Wolf better then Ralph Bell. I was also endlessly amused as a boy to Hear Norman Rose who is probably about as Latin American as I am doing the voice for Juan Valdez in the coffee commercial. The book The Electric Coolade Acid Test is on RC by Tom Wolf is read by Leon Janning.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curtis Delzer" <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>