[bookshare-discuss] Re: chocolate

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:42:16 -0400

Oh, I am glad you are enjoying the book.  I love chocolate, is my one vice,
smile, don't smoke, or drink, or fornicate, but I love my chocolate.

Actually, in April I was baptized and I joined the First Presbyterian Church
here in Corry.  One of the gifts they give people being baptized is a quilt.
That the ladies of the church made.  Mine was covered in chocolate and candy
patterned fabric, smile.

And on the back, one of the ladies, made a patch in Braille using French
Knots.  That well, smile.  I am going to treasure this for the rest of my
life, smile.

Chocolate is a great thing.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.