[bookshare-discuss] checking out the new tools

  • From: "shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 08:34:31 -0600

Hello,
I am still getting used to the new site and so far so good. I will have to get
used to the un zip stuff.
What happens to the zip file I download? Remember when you had the unpack
utility it would delete the other file for you so you didn't have two coppies
on the system. Do I now have to go and find the zip file to delete it when I
have unziped it?
I did notice one little thing and maybe someone who knows to whom this
information should be directed. there is a title on the most popular books that
I think is wrong it says hold for cindy in the title of the book.
here is the title
Hold for Cindy Rosenthal What Would Jesus Eat?: The Ultimate Program for Eating
Well,
Feeling Great, and Living Longer,
 by
Don Colbert

I am sure that is an oops. Smile

If any one knows the answer to the zip question please pas it on.
Thanks
Shannon B.