[bookshare-discuss] Re: browse more difficult

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:00:00 -0600

Dianne,

If you'll tell me some books about Michael Collins you've read, I'll
try and give you some more suggestions.  I also wanted to let you and
anyone else interested in Irish history know that in the next few
weeks, I should be submitting several books about Ireland and
especially the risings.  I'm going to improve the scan of Trinity by
Leon Uris, and I'm  going to submit Thomas Flannigan's irish trilogy.
Those cover the history of the risings, and Year Of The French
especially deals with Micahel Collins, so you might want to be on the
lookout for those over the next month or so.
Courtney