[bookshare-discuss] browse more difficult

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:06:09 -0500

Hello everyone,

I decided to get the book An Involuntary King by Nan Hawthorne. It took longer than I think it should have. Instead of search, I decided to use Browse Authors.

When I got there, instead of getting the whole list of authors starting with H, or whatever letter I clicked on, I got 100 named. After clicking Next several times, I got there.

I would like to have a way of getting all the authors under a letter.