[bookshare-discuss] Re: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:08:15 -0500

This looks like it could be spam.

If not, I appologize to the sender.

However, I have no intention of pressing enter on the link in this message.

Perhaps someone from bookshare could tell us whether or not the sender is a
member of the bookshare-discuss group.

Thanks.
Bob

A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing
you just did? Don't do that.' Douglas Adams