[bookshare-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss: Ot to Shelly

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:09:58 -0500

You're lucky he can take them, Shelly,  Radar can't even tolerate baby aspirin.
He has arthritis and bone spurs on his spine and I have to retire him.  Today
is our fifth anniversary.
When he gets older and has more pain I really don't know what we will do.
Patti

If you don't want to be accused of having a narrow mind, then stop blaming
everything on the dog.