[bookshare-discuss] Re: book scan request: Personal effects: Dark Art by J. C. Hutchins

  • From: Bookshare Volunteer <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 00:00:03 -0800

Wasn't it released as pdf several months ago? I saw it on a bunch of sites. If it wasn't pdf, maybe it was audio, but I know I saw it on tor.com and others. Are you deaf-blind? If so, obviously audio won't help you, but you could write to the author and explain your situation. If not, look on podiobooks.com and search tor.com. For the uninitiated, it's horror and of no interest to me.

On 3/8/2010 5:33 PM, Yohandy wrote:
Here's the authors site which contains more info about this book. I'm really desperate to read it after checking out a book excerpt, so if someone scans it I'm willing to proof it!
http://jchutchins.net/site/personal-effects/
Really hoping someone could scan this. thanks!